Carol Gray, TallTreesLeadership®Leadership, Executive
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree (BN), University of Calgary
- Master of Nursing Degree (MN), University of Alberta
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching(CEC) Royal Roads University
- Certified LEADS Coach, Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL)
- Licensed Trainer of the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™, Coaching Out Of The Box
- Certified TotalSDI® Facilitator, Personal Strengths Canada.
Coaching Focus & Expertise
The primary focus of my coaching is serving those who lead and work in health care or health related fields, whether it be hospitals, community, non-profit organizations, or the private sector. Our services offered by my company include executive coaching, workshops, consulting, and public speaking.
Coaching Philosophy & Style
My belief is that inspired and skilled leaders foster greater employee engagement, and optimize individual and team performance. Strong and visionary leaders create a culture of creativity, respect for self and others, and place high value on delivering on organizational goals. It is an enormous privilege to use my skills and experience to develop emerging and seasoned leaders to fulfill their personal and professional goals and to reach for their next levels of accomplishment. As I coach, my clients say that I bring calmness, a strong sense of intuition, humor, and skill in supporting them to reach their potential and goals.