Lorrie Forde, Mountaintop CoachingLeadership, Business, Personal, Group
- ACC, CEC
Education & Training
- Royal Roads University – Certified Executive Coach
- EQi Certified – this powerful instrument can be used to help clients uncover their best opportunities for growth.
- Author – Really Good F Words: Your Interactive Guide to Self-Care (Influence Publishing)
Coaching Focus & Expertise
- Leadership, Business, Personal, Group
- Customized Workshop Facilitation,
- Speaking (Keynote or Small Group),
- Coaching Retreats,
- EQi (individual or 360)
Coaching Philosophy & Style
My belief that we all have our own best answers and that everyone deserves to have a coach are the foundation for the work that I do. My clients move to action on their goals as we gain clarity on the direction they’d like to go and then re-frame the hurdles that are standing in their way.
What makes me different from other coaches? We all bring ourselves with us to whatever we’re doing. My education and employment history are diverse and provide me with some unique experiences to draw on when I’m working. Your task as a potential client is to find the coach who is the best fit for you.
My clients need to feel comfortable with me as a person, know that they can trust me to keep their confidence, and believe that I’ll be as honest and authentic in my coaching practice as I’m asking them to be with themselves.
I believe that we all deserve to achieve our dreams and that no matter how lofty those dreams may be, they’re within our grasp. Helping my client to design the pathway that will lead to those goals is the focus of my work.
“No one needs a coach but everybody deserves to have one.” – Lorrie Forde