Kathy Fahey, Your Ideal Retirement CoachingRetirement & Career Transitions, Organizational Change Management & Transitions
- MA, BA, ACC, CEC,
- Certified Retirement Coach
- Certified Change Practitioner
- Master’s degree: Leadership & Training, Royal Roads University
- Bachelor’s Degree: Journalism & Communication, University of Regina
- Graduate Certificate: Executive Coaching, Royal Roads University
- Certificate: Retirement Coaching, Career Partners International
- Certificate: Change Intelligence, Change Catalysts, Inc.
- Certificate: Change Management, PROSCI Change Management Learning Centre
- Certificate: Group Coaching Essentials, Potentials Realized Ltd.
Coaching Focus & Expertise
- Retirement & Career Transitions
- Organizational Change Management & Transition
Coaching Philosophy & Style
As your coach, I am your development partner and deeply committed to your success. The coaching process creates a safe environment that invites you to lean into your own knowledge and instincts, believe in your own capacity to take risks and change, and develop courses of action that will move you toward your desired goals.
I believe in my clients’ resourcefulness and capability to identify solutions that will help them achieve their ideal future. My role is to help guide them along the path to change through an environment of curiosity, openness, accountability and encouragement. I support clients to develop new ways of looking at their story, and energize them to draw on their inner resources, identify and break those patterns that stop them from achieving what they want, and develop new behaviours that will help them transition into a life that will bring them happiness and fulfillment.