Helene Iliefe, Beyond Excuses Professional Coaching ServicesLife
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Education / Training:
- Certified Life Coach, Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT)
- Member and credential holder as an ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Board Certified Coach with the Center for Credentialing & Education (BCC)
- Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in Leadership (servant leadership), Trinity Western University (TWU)
- Wellness Inventory Certified Coach (Health World Online) & Wellness Coach Specialist Certification (ILCT)
- Certified Parent and Teen Coach (Academy for Family Coach Training)
- Life Skills Coach (Rhodes Career College)
- Retired RN
Coaching Focus / Expertise:
- My niche includes two demographics connected by commonalities:
- Those marginalized (often referred to as homeless) and women 50-through.
- The focus of my practice centres around loneliness and burnout.
- My passion is to narrow the gap between those feelings and the effects that stress plays that creates havoc in a person’s life. From there the journey to restoring a sense of purpose, belong, wellbeing, and peace develops.