Helene Iliefe, Beyond Excuses Professional Coaching ServicesLife
- Certified Life Coach (CLC)
- ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
Education / Training:
- Certified Life Coach, Institute for Life Coach Training (ILCT)
- Member and credential holder as an ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Board Certified Coach with the Center for Credentialing & Education (BCC)
- Undergraduate and Graduate degrees in Leadership (servant leadership), Trinity Western University (TWU)
- Wellness Inventory Certified Coach (Health World Online) & Wellness Coach Specialist Certification (ILCT)
- Certified Parent and Teen Coach (Academy for Family Coach Training)
- Life Skills Coach (Rhodes Career College)
- Retired RN
Coaching Focus / Expertise:
- My niche includes two demographics connected by commonalities:
- Those marginalized (often referred to as homeless) and women 50-through.
- The focus of my practice centres around loneliness and burnout.
- My passion is to narrow the gap between those feelings and the effects that stress plays
that creates havoc in a person’s life. From there the journey to restoring a sense of purpose, belong, wellbeing, and peace develops.
Coaching Philosophy / Style:
My faith in God and the teachings from servant leadership are definitely the foundation of my coaching style.
My coaching style embraces focusing on how to ‘be part of the solution’. Clients have enjoyed the personal empowerment that emerges from that.
My philosophy centres around the busyness of life.
…one drop at time, my purpose is to make a difference in all I do, because you matter. My delivery of coaching integrates a variety of elements from coaching styles such as narrative, solution focused and strength-based.
On a personal note: I have been married for over 26 years and am the proud mother of four adult children. As a family we enjoy skiing at Sun Peaks, adopting lots of animals, training our
Phantom poodles and travelling the Oregon coast. Volunteering is an important value in my life. I have enjoyed making a difference through volunteering with NightShift Street Ministries since 2006 where we serve Surrey’s poor and marginalized.