Find a Coach
Finding the right professional coach for your needs usually entails having a preliminary conversation about the coaching process to determine what your expectations and goals are and whether you and the coach will be a good fit working together.
Please browse through our coach’s directory to locate the coach who can best assist you:
The ICF British Columbia Interior Chapter has an extensive membership of professionally trained, accredited coaches offering a variety of services, including:
- Leadership (Gil, Lorrie, Marty, John W, Maja, Sarah, Kelly-Lee, Stefan, Malcolm Dale, Kathy T, Laurie, Norm, Bill, John S , Lorraine andLee )
- Executive (Gil, John W, Stefan John S, Kelly-Lee, Bill, Kathy T, and Marty)
- Business (Lorrie, John W, Bill, John S, Malcolm and Maja)
- Retirement (Malcolm and Kathy F)
- Life (Lorna, Lorrie, Anita, Jocelyn, Brandon, John S, Belkis Kelly-Lee and Diane)
- Team (Gil, Norm, Lorraine Kathy T, Malcolm)
- Transitions (Kathy F, Maja, Brandon, Jocelyn, Sarah, Lorraine, Laurie, Kelly-Lee and Diane)
- Career (Kathy, Maja, Jocelyn, Sarah, Belkis, Malcolm and Diane)
- Non-Profits (Lorna)
- Interpersonal Communications (John W, Kathy T, and Brandon)
- EQ-i (Lorrie, Kathy T and Malcolm)
- Purpose (Kathy F, Lorraine, and Maja)
- Health&Fitness (Anita, Jocelyn)
- Organizational Change Management Laurie, (Kelly-Lee & Brandon)
- Family (parental) (Kathy T)
- Education Leadership (Norm)
Benefits of working with a Professional Coach
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as:
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Working with a professional coach can help you gain fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence, as well as appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.