Find a Coach
Finding the right professional coach for your needs usually entails having a preliminary conversation about the coaching process to determine what your expectations and goals are and whether you and the coach will be a good fit working together.
Please browse through our coach’s directory to locate the coach who can best assist you:
The ICF British Columbia Interior Chapter has an extensive membership of professionally trained, accredited coaches offering a variety of services, including:
- Leadership (Gil, Carol, Lorrie, Barb, Marty, Bruce, John, Maja, Taryn, and Lee)
- Executive (Gil, Carol, and Marty)
- Business (Lorrie, John, and Maja)
- Retirement (Kathy, and Taryn)
- Life (Chantal, Lorna, Lorrie, Brandon Helene, and Diane)
- Team (Gil, and John)
- Transitions (Kathy, Chantal, Maja Brandon, and Diane)
- Career (Kathy, Chantal, Maja Taryn, and Diane)
- Non-Profits (Lorna)
- Interpersonal Communications (John, and Brandon)
- EQ-i (Lorrie, and John)
- Purpose (Kathy, Barb, and Maja)
Benefits of working with a Professional Coach
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as:
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Working with a professional coach can help you gain fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence, as well as appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the attainment of relevant goals.