Our ICF British Columbia Interior Chapter is governed by a Board of Directors and holds monthly Chapter meetings which offer educational opportunities and a forum for members to get together for discussion on areas of mutual interest.
What We Do
- Align with ICF especially the Code of Ethics
- Educational sessions related to coaching, leadership development, personal and professional growth and well being
- Outreach activities within our respective communities to provide a service and expand awareness about the coaching profession
- Provide a credible source of information and resources for members and public about the coaching profession
- Provide a valuable forum for our members to meet with colleagues
- Help clients find a coach